Views: 49 Author: Huayida Tools Publish Time: 2023-03-01 Origin: Site
A high-quality diamond sharpening stone is needed to restore the sharpness of the edge of a knife, even if it is of good quality.
Therefore, knife sharpener all hope to have a wear-resistant, durable diamond sharpening stone to polish their favorite knife, in order to quickly restore the sharp edge.
Hope the diamond sharpening stone produced by HUAYIDAtools can reach your satisfaction.
The following are several problems affecting the service life of diamond sharpening stone, hoping to help you.
1) If the use of diamond sharpening stone is not very frequent and improper, and properly maintained, a diamond sharpening stone can be used for a long time.
2) The blade should not be repaired after severe wear, but should be quickly repaired with diamond sharpening stone when the blade is slightly serrated.
3) To repair the sharpness of the blade, it is necessary to choose the appropriate diamond particle size to get twice the result with half the effort. Otherwise, the grinding will not produce a good sharpness, but also shorten the life of the diamond sharpening stone. General serrated blades use 400 grit - 1000 grit diamond sharpening stone from coarse to fine grinding step by step to restore sharpness.
If the blade wear is serious and there is an obvious gap, it is recommended to use 100 grit - 1000# granularity diamond sharpening stone from coarse to fine grinding step by step to make it as sharp as new.
4) When grinding the edge on the surface of the diamond whetstone, it is necessary to adjust the Angle of the edge before grinding, and spray some clean water on the surface of the diamond sharpening stone before grinding the edge, so that it will not wear too much of the surface of the diamond sharpening stone, and the edge can be polished quickly.
5) After sharpening the knife, clean the diamond sharpening stone and let it dry before putting it back. If the diamond stone is put back into the box when it is wet, the service life of the diamond sharpening stone will be reduced.